C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Rainbow Chard

Philippa, better known as 5ftinf, recently posted this picture of rainbow chard on her instagram page a few days ago and I was smitten. Nature is a beautiful thing!



Then....as I was getting groceries....I found my own version.  I'm not quite sure what to do with chard....so I just admired it on the stand.  


The color scheme flows very nicely into my next set of cards I've been working on that started with this doodle I did back in 2016.  At the time I played around with it digitally....but that's all. Now I've incorporated parts of it into a few cards I'll report on tomorrow.


Here's my digital creation from three years ago and the blog post that goes along with it.

One of the things that this blog does for me is that it sometimes takes me places I might not have gone. Today I googled rainbow chard....just because I was interested and wanted to see and know more.

I came across these colorful photographs by Aliza J Sokolow, photographer and food stylist.  Once again....nature is a beautiful thing.                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment