C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Connection

Becky's been sending me some amazing photographs while she's in Norway visiting friends and family. She knows I appreciate beautiful places....and it's nice to have this connection with her while she's there.








My favorite is this little arrangement she did while staying at a mountain cabin.  I'm seeing a little of my influence here....and that makes me smile.

Don't you love that table!

Now if she was going to be at the cabin long enough to watch it shrivel up....that would be the cherry on top of the cake.

What a beautiful setting to play with flower petals!  Thanks for connecting with me Becky!  I just realized this is the perfect blog post...Collecting...Creating...Connecting!  That's what it's all about.

Speaking of petals....when I left Maine a few days ago my freesia petals were completely dry and still a beautiful purple color.  The red begonia lost all its color...but the little yellow center was still there. Fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment