C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Shared Coloring

Becky's shared some of her past coloring projects with me to cut up for my 100 day project.....a fun way to continue with my theme.

For one I used some of her stamps for the background...and another some doodles.  Boy....do I have a lot to learn about stamping!  The idea is good...the execution is questionable. 

I punched this sheet up into squares.
I've got several cards to add to my project...I'll do some finishing touches and number them when I get home. There might even be time for a few more.


No comments:

Post a Comment