C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Point of View


I bought this puzzle for my sister Marilyn for her birthday last December....I almost kept it for myself. Then a friend gave it to me knowing I loved marbles and things in rainbow order and today was the perfect day to start.

I sorted the pieces by color  based only on the orientation of the "500 piece puzzle" label on the box. But it just didn't seem to make sense to approach it this way.



...so I rotated the box and started working from the bottom up. Duh!

I started with the dark reds, next will be the orange reds...then the orange...then the yellow orange...etc etc.  It's going to be like doing 7 or 8 smaller puzzles making it very doable and enjoyable....simply because I changed the point of view.



No comments:

Post a Comment