C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Home....

...is where the hydrangeas are.

My day started early with a car to a bus to a plane to another bus to a subway train to another bus and finally my own two feet....and over 1000 miles and 9 hours later and I'm home. 



Before I did anything I walked the yard in Lexington....and this homecoming was all about the hydrangea.  The Oak leaf are in full bloom along my screen porch...



...and the blue lace cap in the back garden are doing their thing.  The lace cap is my favorite.  It's good to be home.                                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment