C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Scraps

I'm making progress on my paper tube project.  This evening I continued to assess the colors making sure there was a flow and that I had enough to cover the board.  I ended up with a pile of scraps at the bottom right that got me thinking.   

I wasn't sure I was going to get a card done today....it was a busy but delightful day.  But I liked this green and reddish scheme....so in just a few minutes I had card number 43. It's a nice follow-up to yesterday's and a nod to the tube project.  I might add some stitching tomorrow.  

Much of my day was spent getting ready for and enjoying a lunch I had for Margie and my neighbor Sandy across the street here at the condo.  We had a delightful time with lively conversation covering just about ever topic.  I've wanted to get the two of them together ever since Margie moved here over a year ago.  Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment