C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Jumping for Joy!

This has to be the best photo I've seen in a long time of a friend's grandson jumping for joy! How can it not make you smile!

Becky sent me home with some of her coloring pages to play so I did a little assemblage. Using punched circles from one of her sheets and part of a brochure I picked up years ago I did a quick and colorful card. It coordinates well with the photo.

I'm heading to Maine tomorrow for a stretch so I'll get the new cards I've made numbered and get back into my creative daily practice. I'm looking forward to being in the studio again....where this woman creates.

Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment