C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 8, 2019

Changes

After being in Maine for more than a week I came home to some changes in Lexington.  Frost had finally nipped the plants in the pots and gardens and the ginkgo tree had completely turned yellow. Just some of the leaves were down...generally they all come down on the same day. It's going to be cold tonight so maybe I'll wake up to a yellow carpet. 
I still see just a bit of green. I'll be watching.


As I passed the condo keys to the knitting ladies today they gave me this awesome Vintage Pencils puzzle as a gift. I love the bits of metallic and of course all the color! It's right up my alley! It seems fitting that the "Miller" pencil is right in the middle....that's my maiden name.


No comments:

Post a Comment