C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Pops of Color

Today I'm celebrating a few pops of color.
My Christmas cactus is blooming just in time for Thanksgiving.





Colorful found objects make me smile....this time a red golf ball and a yellow thing-a-ma-jig.

And...I'm pretty excited about the pop of color on one of my succulents....a fuzzy orange bloom.  The succulents live outside on the patio all summer and inside for the winter.  
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Look for....and be thankful for pops of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment