C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 29, 2019

Couldn't be More Lucky

It was Paul's birthday today...another reason to celebrate.

I couldn't be more lucky to have such a wonderful life partner. Paul gives me space to be whoever I want or need to be and is my biggest cheerleader for all my creative whims and adventures. 

Paul is passionate about his work and makes a big impact on peoples lives on a daily basis.  I admire his faith, and his ability to keep it real for those of us who struggle with it sometimes. 



We had a lovely day together doing this and that.  We poked around Portland and took a drive which included Kettle Cove in Cape Elizabeth....one of our favorite coastal spots.  It was blustery....but the views were spectacular as always.

We met dear friends at Top of the East in Portland for a birthday toast and had sweeping views of Casco Bay and enjoyed a lovely sunset.




We ended with a holiday light tour around Portland and Paul indulged me and pulled over when he could so I could take a few photos. He knows the drill....and he's a good sport.
Happy Birthday to my best friend.  Lucky me!




No comments:

Post a Comment