C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Orange

"Everything has beauty....but not everyone sees it."  Confucius    

Orange seems to be the theme here: a found object, a full fuzzy bloom. and another one starting to pop.  I'm so glad I took a close look at the succulent before I headed back to Lexington today.  And continuing to celebrate orange is appropriate since it's still officially Thanksgiving weekend.
I absolutely love the way the orange bloomlets are slowly bursting out of each little budlet.  If those aren't real words....they should be. 



No comments:

Post a Comment