C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Traveling Stars

When I was talking with Elle about stars she got me thinking about alternative papers. So on our drive back to Lexington today I folded a few from an old atlas....traveling stars in more ways than one.




Paul brought home a brilliant red fuzzy fake flower petal....he knows how I love found objects. 

The petal will sit on the window sill with the birthday frogs for a little while then make its way into the jar.  As I mentioned today is Margie's birthday and next week is Paul's.

In January my friend Jane is going to borrow my collection of found objects as part of a lesson for her elementary school kids.  How fun is that!






No comments:

Post a Comment