C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Colors and Textures

There was a hint of fog in the air this morning making the late fall colors seem a bit mysterious and special.
I was drawn in by the ginkgo leaf....then smitten with the colors and textures on my lamp post. I'm so glad I took the time to look. 

I didn't notice the purple until I plugged it into the palette builder.  Nature is a wonderful thing!


And just like that they're gone.


The bare trees against the evening sky was just incredible!
It was a good day for colors and textures.


No comments:

Post a Comment