C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Out and About

It was one of those wonderful warm and sunny late November days where you couldn't help but spend most of it out and about.

I started in the woods.

I carefully placed my pumpkin in the woods yesterday because it was starting to get mushy.  Can you see it back in the distance?

 I was ticked to see that the squirrels found it. 



This branch (or maybe it's a whole tree) was super long....and fell in an artful way making an interesting horizontal line where there are mostly verticals.

 The woods was full of textures and colors. 

 


This afternoon I headed to South Portland and made the rounds at some of my favorite spots like Bug Light Park....


 ....and the Junk Beach. 



And as I was driving home by way of the Baxter Boulevard around Back Cove the sun was setting. So I parked the car and walked the path until the sun disappeared. It was a good day to be out and about on a warm and sunny November day.











No comments:

Post a Comment