C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 22, 2021

Blueberries?

This pumpkin caught my eye on our walk this morning....was it covered in blueberries?

When I got closer I was pretty sure the dots were black push pins.  I thought it was adorable....and clever....and so simple!  

My mind is already imagining orange pushpins....or black ones on an orange pumpkin! 

And it's a pretty darn good stem....
and I still think they still look like blueberries.

And speaking of adorable....Paul spotted this little guy. Pretty darn cute!


And this little scene made my heart melt.  From this distance I wasn't quite sure what was going on....but I had to know more because of the position of that cute little chair.


I zoomed in with my camera...and there seemed to be a bit of a show going on....with the potential for an audience of one.


I cautiously walked up the driveway just a bit to get a closer look...it was early so I don't think anyone saw me. Some precious little person had gathered all his or her friends for a party....I was smitten. I would have loved to be invited!


No comments:

Post a Comment