C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 11, 2021

October

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." Anne of Green Gables

Every year I am compelled to share this quote when I am awed by the beauty that is October! It has been building to today!

I'm enjoying the maples in the neighborhood!


And the reflection in the pond is always spectacular this time of year. Our pond seems to be a stopping place for ducks....we can have as many as 70 at a time. 

The rest of the photos were taken on a walk in Evergreen Cemetery in Portland with my friend Marita. 



I love when there's a little pink and coral mixed in.




Yes....I'm so glad there are Octobers!



No comments:

Post a Comment