C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Immediate Improvement

Someone once told me that if you want immediate improvement in the quality of your life....clean out a closet.  I couldn't find anything...or even see the floor in my entry hall closet.....and now I can.  It didn't even take that long.

While I was on a roll I also washed my front door windows and the three bay kitchen windows and screens....and now the screens are tucked away for the winter.  I've been thinking about this all summer....and the mild temperatures made today the day.  What a difference!  I hope to do a few more tomorrow.

I had the shades wide open all day....and the clean windows makes me re-appreciate my art glass pieces even more.


Sometimes cleaning out a closet leads to beautiful things!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment