C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Then and Now

A cozy corner for a knitter.

Clarke lives on a busy street in Memphis, Tennessee and was surprised she could actually hear her knitting needles clicking together this morning.  Not something she hears at home. 
 

Same gourd...then and now. The first photo was back in 2019 when it was fresh and the second is today.


Look at it close up....aren't the textures and colors wabi sabi wonderful!
I enjoy changing my window sill up for the seasons and holidays and I used to have a little corner in my kitchen in Lexington where I also put some of my seasonal things. 


But don't have that extra corner here in the kitchen so I had to find of another spot for my overflow decorations....and the puzzle table was perfect. 

 I sit here almost every day and these little guys make me smile.  They are pleased that the new puzzle is all sorted and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment