C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, October 24, 2021

The Morning Sun

It was 34 degrees when I got up....the coldest morning we've had so far this fall. Paul suggested a morning walk around Mackworth Island....and although I hesitated....I knew it was a good idea.   

The Portland skyline was glowing in the morning sun.

You could see the change from the vibrant colors of fall to the monochromatic colors of late fall/winter.  Still lovely in its own way....especially with the sun peaking through.




Do you see it....standing tall on a rock down near the shore?




This beautiful crane was soaking in the morning sun....just like the rest of us.

I am so blessed to live near such beautiful places....and to have a husband who gets me out there....even when it's chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment