C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 15, 2021

Ebb and Flow

I spent most of today outside.....savoring a beautiful fall day.  I started cutbacks in the gardens, split and moved plants around, walked with Paul to the pharmacy for our flu shots.....and enjoyed the wamish day on the patio.

And just in case there's not full fall foliage where you are....I'll share a little more of glorious October here in Portland.  I can't help myself.



A side view of our back yard....the wispy maple is orange and pink...almost fluorescent.


 I dropped off a jar of some of my dried wabi-sabi collections for Molly and Maggie.  They seemed like the kind of girls who would appreciate the beauty of imperfection and celebrating the ebb and flow of nature findings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment