C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Travel Day

It's been a long travel day....and I'm tired.  But it's good to be here in Colorado with Paul's sisters and to see their new places.  We took a little walk on just one of the paths around the property....and it was fun to see different trees and plants....and seed pods. Oh how I love the seed pods.

But today...I'm celebrating the Cottonwood Tree...a native of Colorado. These brilliant yellow trees were everywhere.


And yes...there are clumps of cotton here and there too. Is it really cotton? I'll have to learn a little more about this tree....but not on a travel day.


No comments:

Post a Comment