C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 19, 2019

One More

Today was a travel day...so as I write this I'm back in Portland.  I am so blessed to have such great friends and such a beautiful place to retreat!  

Yesterday I posted the evening version of the almost full moon. Taken on the same day...here's the late afternoon version with the long shadows from the front porch...and the early evening version with the pink sky.





I did one more little fusing project before I headed home...this time a tiny 4 x 6 using hand-dyed fabric.  We'll just have to imagine the black tree lines....but I think it's going to work!  This may be my favorite one so far and I'm looking forward to adding the fused fabric trees.  But that will have to wait.
The sliver of soap came in handy for drawing the cutting the angles and lines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment