C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Lucky Me!

I had a delightful lunch today with Muffy, Peggy, and Becky...that alone was a treat. But lucky me came home with a little thank you gift from Muffy for helping her with her collage workshop a few weeks ago.

She put together an absolutely delightful little accordion book featuring copies of 14 of my little collages.  It just goes to show how these simple little bits of colors and shapes can be transformed into a work of art....especially in the hands of a true artist! I just love it!


It came it its own little handmade pouch and a circle punched version of one of the collages was perfect for the cover.  I am constantly learning something new from Muffy. Like I said...lucky me!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment