C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Little Sunshine.....

....and a still life.  What a difference a week makes!  

After being in Portland for a week it was nice to come back to more green here in Lexington....and lots of signs of spring on our walk this afternoon.

 

I look forward to my neighbors miniature iris every year....they're only a few inches tall and such soft pretty colors.



And.....if that weren't enough...I found a little sunshine on the green!

But maybe my favorite find on our walk was this still life along the sidewalk at Janet's house. Looks like some interesting found objects!  Nice job Janet!



No comments:

Post a Comment