C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 8, 2019

Round Two

Here's round two of my taped watercolor experiments. This time I used wider tape pieces at an angle and painted patterns making sure to leave some negative white space.                                           


I added simple quotes....clearly without any planning. Yes I had to squeeze that extra "o" in "choose." I do need to plan the writing....and work on my font techniques...but this was just another experiment so it's all good. I turned it into a post card and it's already in the mail.

I do like the effect of the writing in the white spaces.  I think it has potential...and I'm certainly going to try it again.

It was inspired by the art of Julianne...found here on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment