C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 1, 2019

Piece of Art

I had a delightful whole day out and about....all morning with Margie...and all afternoon with Janice. Great company....delightful conversations....and fabulous food.....so many things to celebrate!

But I'll have to admit that right up there on the top of the list of favorite things of the day is this beautiful wabi-sabi orange that was sitting on Janice's counter.  It had been zested (is that a word?) for something wonderful I'm sure....Janice is a great cook....and now more than a week later it's a beautiful piece of art.  And...I got to bring it home!  Woo Hoo!

It's already nearly dried...but I'm going to keep an eye on it....which means you will too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment