C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Scorebook

Happy Easter!

Way back in November of 2014 I made this long skinny scorebook for my friend Patsy....she keeps track of everything.  I used textured paper for the cover that was made by a friend of hers and gridded a rainbow photo on black card stock for the cover.

The book stays at her coastal retreat and scores from card games....or any other game that has a score for that matter goes in this book.  It gets used a lot so is a little worn....so every once in a while I do a few repairs using whatever I have with me at the time. A couple years ago I reinforced the binding using a page from a magazine....it was a make it work moment.  It's about 1/2 full...and I'll be sure and be ready with another one when the time comes.

  


This time I attached the little score pages in the chronologically right spot when people forgot to follow the rules and use the book.  These little additions just make it more interesting and unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment