C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Influence

Paul and I drove up to Maine today....it was a gorgeous day.  Spring is a lot further along in Lexington but it's just starting here in Portland.

After I cleaned up my little garden and my neighbors garden it was time to get a chair out of the garage...put my feet up and enjoy the patio for the first time.  Ahhhh!

I stopped in to see Margie this evening and am happy to report she finished her 1000 piece puzzle and saved it to show me.  Challenging.....and fun!


We put the donuts away...and now her board is all set for the next one.  She's never really been a puzzle person...but I think she is now!  I think I'm having a little influence on her....and that tickles me.


I'm also tickled that I'm also influencing Margie with something else!  After we hung my crazy fabric piece in her apartment it became official...I think she's become a color person too!  I found this rainbow assortment of bottles and vases around the condo and the house in Lexington to "audition" them on her window sill...and she likes them! It brings the colors from the quilt into the room and they'll be pretty with the morning light. And...it will be fun for me to have something to look for as I go to resale shops and garage sales...I think she needs some larger ones and a few more colors. Another color convert!  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment