C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Fitting Ending

My sister LaVonn sent this photo today from Wisconsin.  They just had a snowstorm and this sunflower plant we've been watching finally broke off.  Seems like a fitting ending to 2020....a little bleak and broken.




The again in October when I was there in person:
https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2020/10/wabi-sabi-sunflowers.html


My sister Marilyn snapped these photos just a few weeks ago while she was visiting and shared it with us on our sister message board.


We've had a lot of fun with this sunflower....it brought us a lot of joy in a very difficult year.
I remain hopeful for 2021....bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment