C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, August 4, 2019

2019 ICAD Challenge

Before I left the condo I laid all my index cards out on the floor. The Daisy Yellow 2019 ICAD challenge was over and I wanted to mark that 60 day mark.  I'm combining it with the 100 day challenge so continuing on....but this seemed to be a good time to line them all up for a photo shoot.




Card #60 features three little plant doodles that were just sitting in a sketchbook. I cut them out and mounted them on doodled graph paper.
As I looked back at the link to the challenge....I realized it was a 2 month challenge and consisted of 61days....so that meant 61 cards. Oops! 

So here's #61.....rainbow scraps.






Now I can say:


No comments:

Post a Comment