C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Flipped

I'm loving this puzzle...it's the right mix of manageable and challenging. 

When I finished the yellow I changed things up again.


I decided I needed.....


I flipped the puzzle and the box over....and started working down...pushing the puzzle up as I went along keeping the area I was working on right within easy reach. Such silly thing...but it's the little things....right?

Paul and I are in Maine for a few days now....but this is where I left it.  It was hard to stop....it's a fun one!  I'll pass this one onto Margie....she might like it too.

A lovely view of the Marina and Portland from The Saltwater Grill in South Portland late this afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment