C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, August 25, 2019

UFO Victorian Ladies

When Kirsten Sevig starting posting about her hand drawn/hand painted UFO Victorian Ladies on Instagram I was intrigued....but I totally fell in love when it turned into a puzzle.  It's filled with intricate patterns, interesting details, and color....just what I like in a puzzle.

"I'm making it up as I go and sharing it with you."
Kristen Sevig

Check out her process and other watercolor projects on her Instagram page.

I ordered the puzzle here.



I'm pretty excited about this one! The pieces are tiny....but well made...it's going to be a fun challenge.  The little seal on the box says

"Woman Owned
90% Recycled Gray Board
Vegetable Based Inks"

Makes me like it
even more!


No comments:

Post a Comment