C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 22, 2019

New Love

I'm going with with the photo theme.....and today it was all about purple in honor of my "New Love" bush clematis that's just starting to bloom. 
All the squares came from that same box I found yesterday.  It was my friend Lynn from Madison who first introduced me to putting the squares at an angle.  Check out this post to see a photo collage she made for me in a blue theme.

The New Love clematis shrub is neat and tidy and it blooms in clusters along the stem....often hidden from view. It's always nice to have new bloom this time of year....and this plant is just getting started.



No comments:

Post a Comment