C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 30, 2019

UFO Victorian Ladies

Paul and I are in Maine for the holiday weekend.  It was hard to leave my puzzle because this one is just as engaging and enjoyable as I thought it would be.

This one is a big square so the top was a long reach.  I detached the lower half of the border and will work my way down reattaching it as I go. I know this is a silly detail to write about....but you puzzle lovers will understand how things like this make a difference.  Every puzzle presents a different challenge and requires unique strategies.  Or at least that's my story....and I'm sticking with it.

Celebrating my perfectly pleasant puzzle place.


And...this is where I left the UFO Victorian Ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment