C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Catch-Up

Becky sent me these two quotes over the past couple of days....she knows me well.                                                                    
In between house chores and tripping over the vacuum cleaner I've taken a little time to repurpose some of my watercolor experiments for my 100 day project. Today I played catch-up and finished them up and took a few photos. Making things DOES help me remember where I came from.  Thanks mom!


#66 is actually a digital image I experimented with back in 2015 and I wrote a post about it and the inspiration here.  The rest are reinvented watercolors.



This one has a few scraps from my Sun Stars and Moon calendar.
The background was cut from a larger blue and green patchwork I did at some point.
Black stitching lines would have made this one pop a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment