C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 12, 2019

Pretty Platter

I'm still in full blown chore mode....that's what "company coming" does for me...and it's a good thing.  The condo really needed my attention.....so that means almost no studio time. I have done a few simple cards...but haven't photographed them yet. I'm also finally working on some window treatments.  Busy days! Good days.

My hydrangea blossom started to shrivel in the vase....so I moved it from the the window sill to the table...and now it's a wabi-sabi experiment.  And why not watch it on a pretty platter!


My meadow Rue is still going strong.  There seems to be constant little pearly buds....and the bees just love it. 



And I was thrilled to see some new little clusters of buds coming out a little lower on the stem. It just keeps on giving!


No comments:

Post a Comment