C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Connecting

I've been impressed with the creative ways people are reaching out and connecting through social media during these unsettling days of social isolation.  One couple is offering free online tutoring in math and science and I've seen dozens of links being shared for learning activities and virtual fields to help with home schooling.  People are virtually pulling together....from all over the world.


Many artists I follow are sharing inspirational words and colorful artwork to brighten our days. This was one my favorites posted today by Lisa Condon.. Her caption reads:

"If where we find ourselves right now is not a lesson in how small this world is and how inextricably connected we are to each other, I do not know what is." 
I spent a little time today connecting rolled coils of Connie's wool.....oddly satisfying.                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment