C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Joyful Puttering Day

I drove to Maine today....and these transition days are always busy...but not all that creative.  So it's a perfect day to share a delightful text I got from my friend Tracie this last Monday.

Tracie and her friend Lisa have begun a monthly "Joyful Puttering Day."  How cool is that! As I've said many times there aren't too many things that make me more happy than inspiring others to jump in and do something creative. 

Last summer when I was in Wisconsin I had given Tracie a little matchbook of watercolor flowers...you can see the whole process here
For their first puttering day Tracie made her own little watercolor matchbook....it's adorable.  Can't wait to see what you do next!                                                                                          
 


No comments:

Post a Comment