C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Virtual Celebration

Yesterday was my dear friend Patsy's birthday....we've been friends since 1987.

She's hunkered down like the rest of us...but I celebrated with her by making her a card with some abstract daffodils...she loves daffodils.  I texted her this series of photos in honor of her special day.....it was fun for both of us!

It was a virtual celebration! 🎈🎉
It started with a quick painted background and a few ripped circles.





I mailed it to her home address and it will be there when she gets home.


Another card in its new home. I was quite taken with Janet's jar of cranes she
made over the course of a year.  What a wonderful idea...making them....and displaying them this way. Now I  want to know more about her crane story.  See....shared joy comes right back at you!


2 comments:

  1. The jar of stars you sent me still makes me smile. :-) And I continue to make stars for my own jar, although making masks has taken over. Thank you for my tiny stars and showing me how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear from you Elle and I'm so glad you have stars in your life! Thank you for making masks....an important contribution. Stay healthy!

      Delete