C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 16, 2020

Dig Deep

I shared a moment with this young lady when I was at the condo this last week.  I watched her for a while out the sliding doors as she munched on the newly exposed moss.  I was even able to go out on the patio to get a closer look without her running away....and was able to see why.

At first it made me sad...she was all alone and missing the lower part of a back leg.  But then I realized how strong she must be to have survived the winter and I shifted from being sad for her to being inspired by her.

If she was able to dig deep....so can we.

No comments:

Post a Comment