C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Signs of Spring

I am an introvert with hundreds of hobbies so staying at home and being quiet during these surreal days of social distancing is not such a bad thing for me.  But I am a much better walker when I do it with others. Paul is an early morning walker and that's not always my first choice and it's hard to know how much interaction I should have with friends...so I'm trying to get out by myself as often as I can.

It was a sunny 45 degree day so I went searching for signs of spring around Lexington as a walking motivator.



"There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature...the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter." Rachel Carson, Silent Spring




  "Imagine a world where we listen to everyone's stories and learn we are not as different as we are the same." Story People

No comments:

Post a Comment