C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 27, 2020

My Day

If I stayed away from the news....it was a good day. It continues to feel strange to just go about my day as if things were normal....because they're not.  But that doesn't mean we can't lift up the things that are normal....so here's a few of my everyday little joys. I hope you had some too.

I was able to push my puzzle up and connect the bottom edge.  It's coming along and I'm loving every minute of this brightly colored explosion of spring.  Thanks again Joan!





I finished the manuscript collage.  I'm going to let it sit for a while.....but have a few ideas in my head that might improve it.  One thought was some sort of an antiquing wash to soften the lines a bit...but we'll see.  I think it looks better in person than it does in these photos but overall I'm quite happy with it.
And I do like the way the finished edges look. 

This afternoon Paul and I took a drive to Cousins Island then on to Littlejohn off the coast of Maine....all accessible by car. 
Littlejohn has twisty little roads and you get lots of glimpses of the water through people's back yards.  It was a lovely way to spend a beautiful afternoon.





No comments:

Post a Comment