C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Virtual Church

"Still, what I want in my life is to be dazzled...to cast aside the weight of facts and maybe even float a little above this difficult world." Mary Oliver

Some sweet signs of spring on my morning walk.



I settled in this morning with Joan's puzzle and watched live streaming of virtual Hancock Church. Paul, Barbara, David, and staff and church leaders are doing a great job keeping people connected with each other providing virtual social, learning, and worship experiences. It's a different world we're living in....and the church is adapting.

And I finished the puzzle just in time for the benediction.  It was a wonderful service. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLAtIlGsOAQ

And this was a wonderful puzzle and I'm kind of sad it's done.  The perfect puzzle at the perfect time.  Thanks Joan!


No comments:

Post a Comment