C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 30, 2020

Shared Joy

I've been tucked in my studio making cards again.....this time ripping paper again rather than cutting it.  "Shared joy is double joy"....because I get to make the cards and send them out.

I do like the abstract quality of these....giving just the suggestions of spring flowers rather than being literal.



I'm going to try different backgrounds and floral combinations.,,,these three were done on lightweight card stock.




The card stock was a little flimsy....but once they were cut out and mounted they were fine. I'm all about using what I have...not going to spend a penny except on stamps.



I was also low on interesting green papers so I paused the afternoon to print more on my gel plate.  I forgot how fun this is.





Here are a couple of my cards in their new homes....it's fun when the shared joy bounces back!





No comments:

Post a Comment