C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Handful of Joy

Sometimes you can actually hold joy in your hand.

I had a wonderful visit with my dear friend Janice this morning....part of the slow and careful widening of my circle.  Although we've been in touch by phone and text, I haven't see her since the start of the pandemic....and there's nothing better than face face re-connecting.

Janice has been knitting during this stay at home time....especially for all the babies in her life.  

And lucky for me....I got a handful of joy to take home with me.
She's working on a fabulous baby blanket complete with a pocket for a precious hand knitted bear or two.  She's on a bear roll....look at that line-up!

And...I fell in love with her Mountain Bluet....
a favorite perennial from gardens past.

No comments:

Post a Comment