C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Pride

It's the last day of June...and June is pride month. So I'm celebrating
along with Sesame Street with rainbow pride colors!



I'm getting ready for more stained glass projects so I've been adding fusible webbing to more batiks. The colorful scraps are quite scrumptious....but sadly....I just can't save everything.

The webbing comes with a paper backing so I can iron in onto the fabric.  I trim up three sides leaving that little edge making it easier to peel the paper off.  Once the paper is off I trim that last side. I'm trying to have a big stash of colors to choose from for future projects.  

I'm also celebrating a some splashes of color from Janice's yard.


Happy Pride!



No comments:

Post a Comment