C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Another Reader Calendar

Yesterday was my sister-in-law Liz's birthday.  Happy Birthday Liz!

I've been making a reader calendar for Liz since 2015.  All year long I collect images of readers and using my Pages program make a little 4 x 6 desktop calendar that I print on my home printer. I enjoy making them...and Liz enjoys getting them so it's a win win.  Here are a few of my favorites.


I used this image on a simple birthday card.  It's a photograph
of a painting in the hallway on Margie's (Liz's mom) floor of her independent living facility.  How perfect is that!


I'm generally very good about giving credit to artists...and I apologize for not keeping track of where these images came from...I know I need to do better.  I'm appreciative of the talented artists who illustrate these delightful readers for Liz to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment