C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Rows of Cats

Today I'm celebrating the second card from round two of our 4 x 6 exchange....which has likely been sitting in the mailbox at the condo since Saturday.  I just arrived back up here today....and this delightful herd of cats from Becky was waiting for me.  

Becky's theme for round two was "rows of something." For my rows of cats she used opaque watercolor and fine line pen....and of course a couple sizes of round punches.  Each one has a different personality....and several have already captured my heart.  What a delight!  Thanks Becky!




No comments:

Post a Comment