C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Pops of Color

Janet and I checked out the porcelain berries at Fiske Elementary School this morning....and I was tickled to find a few pops of color.  I continue to be amazed by these colors..all on the same vine.

On the way home from an appointment I stopped to enjoy a sunflower patch at 
The Farm at Walden Woods along Route 2 in Concord.
I loved every minute of it!


There were two long rows of sunflowers.....


...and four rows of zinnias....white, red, pink, and yellow.


Such happy pops of color!


No comments:

Post a Comment