C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Little Surprises

Every now and then Paul comes in from a walk with something closed in his hand and a smile on his face. He waits for me to hold out my hand so he can pass along his little surprise....he knows it will make me smile. Today he was extra confident in this cute little brown cow.....a few days ago it was a golf tee and a nerf arrow.

I love my little collection of found surprises....and I love the man who brings them to me.

And then once in a while while I'm away he hides one of his found objects and it might take me weeks to find it. This nerf arrow has been there for months....and it just might stay for a while longer.

I hope life always has little surprises now and then....in one form or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment